1 bed / 1 bath
Furnished Queen Roon in NOPA #340 E
$1,225 per bedroom
(5 total bedrooms in unit)
- Security Deposit
- Laundry Access
- High-Speed Internet included
- No parking
- Pets Not Allowed
Fully furnished and stocked, flexible 1-18 month lease, no broker or extra fees.
About This Home
Our NOPA residence is a beautiful example of contemporary living in a historic neighborhood. Step into modern luxury, and call home a gorgeous apartment complete with 3 bathrooms, in unit laundry, central air & updated kitchen.
About This Room
Room E is a quiet bedroom towards the back of apartment. Included is a full size closet & extra dresser for storage. Room E is a quiet bedroom towards the back of apartment. Included is a full size closet & extra dresser for storage.
About June Homes:
- The June Homes mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
- We offer a member-only network of high-quality furnished apartments with unparalleled flexibility at fair prices.
- All members go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
- You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
- Your membership ($125/month) includes: utilities, high-speed Wi-Fi, Netflix, cable, monthly supplies drop off (anything from toilet paper to paper towels), fresh linens and towels and dedicated member support team available via June Homes app.
- During COVID-19 we have increased our cleaning, introduced virtual tours with an agent and permitted contactless move-ins.
* Not sure how long you'd like to stay? We offer month-to-month flexibility for a small monthly fee
** We offer NO SECURITY DEPOSIT option for qualified renters with approved applications
*** All prices of our homes are calculated dynamically. Price calculated on Sept. 2, 2020.
Visit our website for more specific dates, and quotes.
This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.
#340: NOPA Queen Room E
Travel mode for directions: