1 bed / 2 bath
Top Floor, Supersized and Bright Bedroom Including Two Large Closets
$1,500 per bedroom
- First Month Rent
- Security Deposit
- No utilities included in rent
- Street Parking
- Pets Not Allowed
We are looking for one or two persons only. For two person, rent would be $1600 per month. If interested, please email your telephone number, email address, a few details about your background and your situation, including what you do for a living, your income, your normal work or school hours, and what you like to do for fun. Please also send social media links (such as Facebook, Instagram and/or LinkedIn) preferred. We look forward to hearing from you!
About the Room:
-Approximately 250 square feet and two large closets
-Shared bath with other roommates.
-Utilities (garbage, water, PG&E, internet), common area cleaning service, and common area supplies to be split
-Security deposit and first month's rent due at lease signing.
- 12 month lease for one or two persons only
- Please no pets, no smoking, no drugs and no satellite TV dish
-Key lock to room
About the flat:
-Located on the top floor of a two unit, well-maintained building.
-Double-paned, energy-efficient windows and patio doors throughout the flat
- Large electric kitchen with lots of cabinet space
- Convenient intercom entry system
- Building is semi-detached for increased privacy
About the neighborhood:
- Located in a nice and peaceful neighborhood convenient to public transportation to downtown, S.F. State, and USF (muni lines 38, 31, 5, 1, 18 and downtown express buses 38AX, 31AX, and 1AX) as well as a block and a half away from VA Hospital with shuttle buses to UCSF. Chariot app based van to FiDi/Caltrain/SoMa
-Neighborhood also surrounded by open space (Golden Gate Park, Ocean Beach, Land's End, Lincoln Park, Sutro Park, and the Presidio)
- Walking distance to nearby grocery stores (Walgreens, Safeway), restaurants, cafes, bars, movie theater, public library, banks.
Travel mode for directions: