1 bed / 1 bath
Semi-furnished 1 BD / 1BA Apt unit near USF
$2,000 per unit
- First Month Rent
- Security Deposit
- Walking: 1.2 mi. from University of San Francisco
- No Laundry in Unit
- Recycling, Trash Removal, Water/Sewer included
- Street Parking
- Pets Not Allowed
Spacious, renovated street level unit in a 3-unit building on Fulton St. corner 17th Ave.. Clean, quiet and safe neighborhood. Street parking only. Conveniently located within 2-3 blocks of bus stops for bus # 5/5R. 28/28R, and 31/31AX. 5 minutes walk to Golden Gate park through Rose Garden on Fulton/Park Presidio, stores and restaurants on Balboa St. and Geary Blvd., Safeway on 7th Ave. The rent is $2,000 for single occupancy.
- All throughout freshly painted with all new laminated wood floors and LED light fixtures.
- Renovated full bath and kitchen with 2-door mini fridge, microwave, and electric portable induction cook top.
- Kitchenette ample outlets for other small kitchen appliances.
- Huge closets with light, both in living room and bedroom.
- Electric wall heaters, separately controlled, in living room and bedroom.
- Double pane windows, front living room with wood shutters and back bedroom with top-down/bottom-up pleated shade. Bedroom fits maximum a queen sized bed facing backyard (partial view of Golden Gate Bridge tower).
- Unit is partially furnished which has sofa, wooded bed frame, and dresser.
- Rent includes water and garbage.
- Tenant responsible for all other utilities such as PG&E and cable/internet subscriptions.
- No laundry (Laundromat is 3 blocks away), no pets, non-smokers, no overnight guest, no drugs
View the apartment. If interested, fill-up an application form, I will do credit check and let you know ASAP.