1 bed / 1.5 bath
Large private bedroom in a spacious shared home near the Golden Gate Park
Transit method for directions:
$1,750 per room
Lease renewal offered
- Laundry Access
- No utilities included in rent
- Street Parking, Parking Spot Available
- Pets Not Allowed
After September 1st we will have a private bedroom available in our comfortable single family home.
* Spacious, quiet, sunlit from the three bay windows
* 13 x 15 feet
* High ceilings, over 8 feet
* Walk in closet with its own window
* Hardwood floors here and throughout the house
* View of trees and backyard gardens
Lydia and Casey (20s) are recent transplants to the Bay Area from Maryland. Lydia is an environmental educator working with SF Rec and Parks, and Casey is a graduate student studying English literature. They love to cook (shout out to any vegetarians!) and are generally unobtrusive while friendly!
Tatiana (30s) has lived in SF for a quarter of a century. Her daughters R and M (ages 5 and 7) live here part time are sweet and playful and are old enough to be considerate of others.
We strive for health and wellness conscious, creative, tranquil, organized, positive environment. This peacefulness is something very special to us, but we also like to have friends over, play music, dance. We love gardening, rollerblading, the arts, making and fixing stuff, the outdoors, building community, and volunteering.
We're relatively loose on house rules, but just hope that everyone is respectful of everyone else's space and possessions. This must be a safe home for kids - no drug or alcohol abuse.
More details about our house:
* Absolutely perfect for entertaining, large scale or for smaller gatherings
* Common space perfect for co-working, meetings, or working at home
* Spacious with an abundance of windows, light and 1930's period charm
* Across the way from tennis courts, basketball courts, Fulton playground, and a club house one can reserve.
* Washer and drier in the garage
* Yard: Huge yard (over 70 feet deep) with mature and young trees, veggies, herb garden, a rock sculpture garden, etc...
* Living room: Piano (bonus points if you play), fireplace, wall sconces, a dramatic turret of floor to ceiling windows
* A large eat-in kitchen, plus breakfast nook which doubles as art and crafts studio.
* Full bathroom upstairs (retro sea-foam green!) Downstairs: 1/2 bath with a separate wet bar area.
* Common spaces mostly furnished, but there is space for your art and furniture too.
Your rent: $1750
Utilities ~ $80-150/month per room consisting of high speed internet, Garbage, PGE, Water
Deposit: 2x Rent = 3500
More info about our neighborhood:
We live on a tree lined street in the Richmond, half a block from Golden Gate Park. We are surrounded by many great schools, some of the best in the city. Walking distance from the Balboa neighborhood with the cozy cafes, one of the last privately owned cinemas in San Francisco, and all the other great family owned places. The diverse dining options on Geary, Balboa and Clement is what San Francisco living is all about. Never have to deal with traffic to get to Outside Lands - it's right here! Bay to Breakers - we just stroll on in for the last mile or two for the finale. Trad'r Sam, the local dive bar is a piece of living tiki history in the Richmond District. It's the oldest, longest-operating tiki bar in the world! Also nearby: Cliff house, Sutro Baths, Hiking trails, Golf, Legion of Honor, Ocean Beach.